Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Like father, like son

SO........This isn't the best picture of ben (mostly because the upper half of his head is cut off here) but this is a good time to point out the similarities between my two boys. It's a little hard to say for sure who John will end up looking the most like, but at this point let's point out a few with Daddy and baby. Notice the mouth, the nose, and the chin. Obviosly the hair color is from mom. The hairline is a mix between mom's pointy widow's peak and dad's hairline. The eyes and ears are also mom's. Anyway, this may sound boring to all of you, but I've had so many people ask and comment that I thought I would give you my view.
(PS. this pic is of John's first day eating rice cereal. see post entitled mmm...the tastiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment