Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Roly-Poly uh oh

John began rolling last week. He went from barely rolling to Mr. Roly-Poly overnight. We are officially in the "daredevil" stage of John's babyhood. He rolls everywhere! He rolls around on the ground, on the couch, on my lap, EVERYWHERE! So much so that yesterday I set him on my mom's couch, sitting up, all the way back and turned away for a minute to check on something. My brother Joseph comes in and I ask him to watch John. I then hear " hey, did you put him on the floor?" "No, is he on the floor?" "yep" JOHN!!!

...and the worst parent award goes to............(drumroll)..................Me!

Sadness, my baby fell off of the couch. Weird though, he didn't even cry, he just kept playing. I checked all over and no marks. Needless to say I have been closely monitoring him ever since.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you aren't the worst parent ever, Lydia rolled of the bed, hit her face on the medal desk leg and got a black eye. And she had already fallen off the bed before that. You think we would learn. Lol!

    ReplyDelete