Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Singing in the rain



There have been a good number of summer storms lately. On one such evening Ben, Miriam, John, and even the cat took part in the fun.

 As you can see, John thoroughly enjoyed himself. We can't seem to get him to let us wash his hair in the bathtub without a fit or fuss but put him outside to play in rain or any type of water situation and he is inevitably doused from head to toe.

Smartest thing I ever did was put him in these swim shorts.






I thought that the clouds around our house were really beautiful. You an see a very faint trace of a rainbow if you look closely and furher back along the horizon you can see the clouds start to change colors in lieu of the coming sunset. My camera skills were a little lacking to capture it all but I think you can still see the beauty of it.
Here's Daddy as he wrangles the kids and the garbage can all at the same time.
See, even Mac had a lot of fun in the aftermath of puddles. Usually our little trouble maker cat is right by the door at any sign of rainfall ready to be let into the house.

It's these lazy days of summer and family time small moments that are definitely to be remembered. The little things that make the kids laugh when we spend time together. I'm glad I thought to take a picture to remind me of the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment