Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

From pinterest to reality

My husband would be the first to agree that I love Pinterest. It quickly becomes addicting.


 I love to see all of the things that you can make, create, design, place, read, etc. A while ago I was talking to a friend about this site and she asked me if I had actually made any of the things that I had pinned. This is also a frequent running joke on that site. I thought about and I could only recall about 3 things that I had made and I'm thinking that most of them were food. So you can all see the evidence I'm going to be sharing my projects with my readers. I just started this yesterday and am currently working on a scarf as a present. I found this crochet pattern on pinterest. The tutorial is for a ripple blanket, which is beautiful and I decided to use it to make a scarf. More to come. I hope you enjoy the journey with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to pinterest too. I've made a few things but near as many as I've pinned :) Wohoo to crafting!

    ReplyDelete