Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HAIR




My hair for halloween 2010. Someone actually asked me if it was all mine.



John's "I fell asleep during sacrament meeting" hairstyle





Miriam's first bath and hair washing experience



I never realized how much people notice hair until I grew mine out again and had two children blessed with an abundance for ther young age. EVERYWHERE we go at least one of us gets a comment on our hair. I hear things like, "look at all that hair" "such beautiful hair" "wow that's a lot of hair" "can you cut off the bottom of your and give it to me?" "How do you/they have so much hair?" "My so and so has a lot of hair too" "That is thick hair" " there's more hair there than I have had in a lifetime" "all my babies were bald" " That's more hair than my kid has and they are ____ years old" "how often do you have to cut their hair" and on and on.


Really I'm flattered, and to be honest, I am also ecstatic that my children have a good head full of beautiful dark locks, I just never realized the extent to which people notice/think about it. I'll tell you what though...I now spend a lot more time down the hair aisle because now I KNOW ya'll be lookin at my 'do and I don't know if I can handle the pressure. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment