Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sunset with Daddy

Ben called me outside the other day and I'm glad he did. There was a beautiful sunside outside our door and it was lovely to watch together. It's nice to take some time and just enjoy nature together as a family. It's fun, pretty, and free :)



This photo reminds me of a baby picture that my mom and I have together in Hawaii in front of a sunset, except the ocean is there instead of the street.




John decided that he would run around in circles as an expression of his love for letting him be outside.



Can you see John? This is the only pic I could finally get where he was holding still and by then it was almost too dark.


What a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful background with the sunset!
    I'm so glad you finally updated your blog!! It's so cute and now it'll be easier for me to keep up now that you guys live out of the ward!

    ReplyDelete