Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Uncle Fish graduates from school

I can't believe it. My baby brother Joseph graduated from high school this year. He looked really great and I especially enjoyed seeing his mountain of leis. My mom even made some of the candy and money leis. Feels weird to have a sister with kids and two brothers that are now so old. We are all officially grownups and in the real world. It seems like only yesterday that we were excited to see our new baby brother and now I have two kids of my own.



Look at how much taller Joseph is than I. He's eight years younger than I am and almost a whole foot taller. This picture is funny to me too because we both seem weighed down.  Joseph by the enormous amount of leis and his cap and diploma; and myself by my two churres (northern Peru slang for little ones/kids). Do we look related?




Joseph with Auntie Ana, Dad's sister. She made those candy bar leis that you see around his neck. Her family does some pretty amazing stuff with candy.

 Here are the grandkids or in Joseph's case neices and nephews. I think they look like they're posing for their lates album cover. Grandma Sara gave them each a candy lei.







John looks excited to be here right? 














Hey kiddo badidos, could you look at the camera?







Miriam is very ecited to be outside ;) I think she was pretty tired and was crying until loving grandma Sara took her out of her car seat and held her.

Well Congratulations Uncle Fish! West Jordan High School Class of 2011.
(Almost as cool as my Alma Mater Cottonwood. GO COLTS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment